Thursday, October 08, 2009

Portrait Photography

It's been awhile that i never update my blog due to my laziness and bzz touch up with severals batch of photos...
Well, recently busy with portrait photography...
Portrait photography unlike others, it's really "easy to get on track but hard to get in proper way"or i can say : "易学难精"....

This afternoon had a good conversation with Thomas about some portrait photography idealogy...
Thanks for his words, i found that many mistakes from my ownself...
A beautiful portrait shoot need a well combination of texture, sense of beauty and of course composition, etc...

Suddenly felt that i'm recently overwhelming into pursuit equipment, perhaps it's time for me to go back to de cheapest lens 50mm f/1.8, start over all de style and try hard to attempt with de lens...

Prime lens 50mm, it's a favourable for all Dslr player due to economic price and shallowness depth of field plus there are no distortion problem for sure but with a difficulty of a narrow angle for me due to D90 was APS-C...

Hereby i would like to share my recent ideal photos:






No comments:

About Me

专注摄影路线... 从心寻找灵感...