Friday, December 01, 2006

Nice Scene...美丽之景

Esplanade in S'pore

I took this picture when i travelling S'pore during 2nd of November with my buddy "Jinqs”. This building how can i describe leh?Hmmp...Marvellous!!! It's appearance juz like a durian during sunny day...
"the shell" tat cover this building is made of aluminium...de cover will give responce to sunray and open...When de cover open, de esplanade will shape like a durian, but de main function requirement is only only in appearance but in heat insulation and providing natural daylighting...By de way, i'm study "quantity surveying". That is impossible to let my mind get out of this topic, XD!


MERDEKA!!!

When i still stay in Melati Utama condo which located at setapak, my house face de KLCC thus i cannot miss any nice snap of occassion and event in kl...Firework pretty nice rite? i selected de best of de best from my pictures only...




















KUALA SELANGOR SUNSET VIEW

I took these pictures when i was travel to K.Selangor with my gang of crazy friends...
when we having our nice meal...i was fully attracted by the sunset, forgotten to enjoyed de pleasure dinner....watching de sun leading to de horizontal line between sea and sky...pretty enjoy wat dusk brought de scene for me...



FULL MOON~~~!

During chinese lunar, 15th of july, de second day my uncle pass away...i took this scene...pretty scene but harshful phenomena...yet is de "hungry ghost festival". My uncle had join into a new "race" to continue his journey...sigh...

No comments:

About Me

专注摄影路线... 从心寻找灵感...