Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wat A Mess Life...T.T

It's been awhile tat i nvr post any blog in "English".
1st of all, my English wasn't tat well yet hard to describe what happen on me in de previous months...

Seriously, my mood really fall into bottom from de cliff...Meanwhile, de only thing i done is drive around and take some fresh air...juz drove around look at de night scene tried to "pop" up any motivation yet inspiration...There is many a invisible pressure act like millions of arrows aiming toward me, that's what i can describe how my feel now...

I'm not an initiative person...Actually, i still act like de secondary student that everyday tuition^3, this attitude make me like a chick that waiting for parent feed us..."Spoon Feeding" thus consume what they feed yet "vomit" out what they taught...not like others, consume then come out some innovative ideas...Who should i thank for? Of course our own Malaysia Education Minister loh..."forced-feed type education=填鸭式". Make sense? We have de answer within our heart seriously...

I'm was so stress...Even de air was so bitterness...Without a doubt, i straightly toss away fresh air, scare drown within de air...Perhaps, i should spend some time to find back my ownself rather than sitting in front of my com killing my time by playing de stupid "Pangya" & stalk every friend in friendster...Such a horrible life...

After i go through an article in newspaper, i realize it was so true...when a person in a stuck situation like me, there is many small hobbies will appear that affect your "ultimate" decision. During this half year vacation, i almost lost my main decission...What my real path to take is to become a "Quantity Surveyor"...I'm think of study Technician of modify car but it's late for me already...21st years old, i cann't affort to take my "Golden Time" to do some useless things in return just for satisfy my "Temporary Hobbies". My aim was have own house yet a dream car before 30 years old... Moreover, i have to make sure my future plan fully consider about my gf, both of us are same age, guys aint old when reaching 30 but ladies are different...(That's why many girl prefer to find any elder guy).

Sob, what i need to do currently is just concentrate to study so that pass this remaining 2 paper...
Every1 pray for me hardly...i would like to appreciate any encouraging comments from any1, thank you so much!



No comments:

About Me

专注摄影路线... 从心寻找灵感...