Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Exam liao...13 hours lead to doom...

From this moment onward...my long lost pal which is my "resit paper" = structural studies paper gonna come back again...
This paper really my nightmare, i been failed for several times liao...
i think if this time i'm gonna fail again, de consequences shud b "suicide" liao...or i can say mampus...this paper really make me mentally abnormal liao...look at it for awhile i sure gonna freaking out...i really hope tat after this time, no more for me...
i'm out...
Now my brain turbo really badly injured...juz look at de table i also die...headache T.T

For sure i full of prepare this time...

Mahai~~~! stupid structural studies...i'm gonna fight for pass this paperno matter how tough!!! Gan ni nia!!! CCB!!! Sohai paper!!!

No comments:

About Me

专注摄影路线... 从心寻找灵感...