Wednesday, May 16, 2007

How "Pathetic" am I

Recently, i really dunnoe receive so many comments from every1...
1st of all, my gf...I really not sure is she make complain or comment on me...but sound de same nia...
always said: " u aint know how to "comfort" me..."
lolX, i really dunnoe wat way she wana me to do... i juz only tried my best to make her happy nia...
Moreover, i really hate sum1 call me "fei zhai" behind of me...really is a forbidden words for me lah...keep calling me as "fei zhai" in msn while chatting wif her bro...aikz....sian, already told her not to call me fei zhai since last time she msn wif Lew Ong...Yet, always "ribut taufan" happen in her house...Especially "Hainan Taufan"
I know after i post this stuff she sure beh song 1...but for the sake of balance my emotional, i really gonna post it...

Marlo, nowadays so many "NOT REALLY CLOSE" friend keep asking me to attend their 21st birthday party...
Really MING DA MING (明打明)is really gonna earn my money loh...if they have de party juz like dinner, then i dun mind to "Pao" de ang pao around 50 bucks loh...summore invite in home nia...really so desperate to earn back de money meh?(生日都想赚钱吗) (though, i know sum of them got children liao lah, RECENTLY DIAPER's price raised up liao meh?

POKAING now...car need to maintain as well...lazy to go out nia...
God spare me a lucky number lah...With wealth then only can live life happily nia...

No comments:

About Me

专注摄影路线... 从心寻找灵感...